Back to School: Stocking up for Spirit
According to the National for Education Statistics 2015 will see 50.1 MILLION kids enroll in public school. 35.2 Million of those are Pre-K to 8th grade and 4.9 Million will be enrolled in high schools all across the US. And that’s just PUBLIC schools; an additional 4.9 Million students will attend a private school.
All total, there are 55 million students in the US, each of them with parents, grandparents, family and friends.
- Uniform Embroidery – according to recent statistics about 16.5% of schools require some kind of school uniform. A nice Polo shirts or skirt emblazoned with the school crest is definitely a snazzy way to show school spirit.
- Friday Tees and Trip Shirts – Many schools encourage students to buy school t-shirts to wear on Fridays, on special event days or when they go on a field trip. This promotes school spirit. A perfect staple for life long memories.
- Bling, bling, bling when you go into school with custom rhinestone designs, spangle transfers or glitter vinyl. Sell cheer bows, booster shirts and more.
- Parents and teachers can get everything the kids get. Teachers, Moms, Dads, Grandparents and supporters of all kinds often want to show their support of their students and schools, and we’ve got all the sizes and products.
- Seasonal Shirts – Create a school design for Halloween, Christmas, President’s Day or any other holiday that’s celebrated in a school with our custom design tool.
- Club-wear – For all those after school activities. If there is a Computer club, DECA, Future Business Leaders of America, Future Farmers of America, Key Club, National Honor Society, Yearbook,Thespians…and more.
- Patches and Decals – Embroidered patches for bags or backpacks are simple ways to add school spirit to most products. Bling it up with rhinestone decals to put on those same items, gym bags, lockers or car and truck bumpers. How about some vinyl signage to add to car windows, school lockers or even athletic equipment to shout your pride from the rooftops?!